Our team is rapidly expanding and attracting the top real estate agents to continue to grow our brand and help achieve our mission. We are partnered with a nationally well-known brokerage firm Compass that has built an end to end real estate platform by providing innovative tools, technology, and support to its agents unlike anyone else in the industry. Our team provides leads, infrastructure, marketing, a personal MacBook Air laptop (provided by our brokerage firm), free office space at our Peachtree City location, health insurance (optional through Compass), and equity options (through Compass). We’re looking for the best and most talented agents that are able to be both / either a Buyer’s and/or Seller’s Agent full time.
Career growth and support
Leads provided to you
IDX website provided
Has your production plateaued?
Do you want to energize your career?
Do you want to surround yourself with successful, driven teammates?
Would you like to make $100k+ a year consistently?
As Buyer’s/Seller’s Agent, you will harmonize the buying and selling experience as a dedicated, knowledgeable and experienced Real Estate professional. You will engage new buyers/sellers, represent them exclusively, be a local expert, helpful, dependable, and highly competent. Driving our team and our brokerage firm to gain market share across Fayette County and surrounding areas helping everyone find their dream homes and sell their homes for top dollar.
The Buyer’s/Seller’s Agent will:
• Engage new buyers/sellers and cultivate those contacts into clients
• Guide the buyers’/sellers’ throughout the end to end buying/selling process
• Provide unbiased representation to our clients
• Manage leads/clients directly through our CRM with the oversight of the Team
Lead/Director of Operations
• Actively promote and engage with other team agents to grow market share and
positive team reputation
• Actively work to promote Real Estate Team within the region and local market
What we’re looking for:
• Licensed Georgia Real Estate Agent
• Neighborhood or building experience with knowledge of comps, availability,
neighborhood data, market values
• Negotiation expertise tailored to buyers’/sellers’ needs
• In-depth understanding of the Real Estate services and its position in local markets
• Self-motivated, driven and energetic
• Ability to work full time is required as well as night / weekends per clients’ schedules
• Willingness to work hard in a fast-paced environment
• Exceptional written, verbal, phone and presentation skills
• Service oriented attitude with a client first focus
• Strong organizational skills
• Ability to work productively within a team environment and in the office when
• High ethical standards
• Drive for excellence and growth
• Willingness to grow and learn
• Successfully closed residential sales